Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awakening?


When I woke up today my sight was different… nothing too alarming to any medical authority…

I’ve had these days before, where my sight is not normal. Where everything I see is not a dull color but bright. I have a smile, a smile that say’s I know something and yet I am not too sure on what… like my soul is playing a game with my body. The touch of my skin is slow and methodical; like I am touching my skin for the first time.

The song “Don’t Fear The Reaper” . by: HIM… plays repeatedly in my head.

The feeling of needing to be some where’s that I have never been before, but know it like it was home… is catching up to me. I want to cry, not because I am scared, because I feel how beautiful it is. My soul is singing, and dancing inside… Don’t want to lock me up inside.

I know.

I want to paint the feeling… but can’t figure the vision of to put on the canvas. I will do it… if it kills me. I want you to know what I am feeling right now. I want to share this.

I know what love is.
I know what it feels to lose
I know what it is to live
I know pain
I know what losing your mind is
I know the meaning of merciful
I know the meaning of one’s own choice
I know the meaning of Will
I know true happiness
I know fear
I know how to laugh
I know … and now I know what I wanted to know.

No comments: