Friday, January 16, 2009

Reasoning of living:


Many people are looking for the reason of why we are here on earth…
I wonder the same things at time… but then when I come across a cross road the feeling is lifted… the dawning conclusion sets in… I was told by someone the reason… But I didn’t listen back then. I was rebellious and refused anything that came across to me as ‘real” I needed to find out for my self.

The words “to be”… are not just 2 little words… It’s a way of living.

I stopped living in the past… which is not an easy thing to do… especially if you are a person to dwell on the past, along with the future.

I stopped worrying about the future… where is it going to get you? If you stool about the future then walk out one day, and get hit by a bus that kills you, why did you worry about the future then? You lost the time to live and the time to gain some knowledge. All you need is the now…

Yes, think of a plan to make sure that when ‘tomorrow’ comes, you are set to live in the now… it’s a fine line I believe… If you dwell on the future then nothing really is happening. You dwell on the past… why? Its done you can’t stop the past… it’s already been written…

Enjoy each breath you take, enjoy each smile you make and see, enjoy the company good or bad… make an adventure each day… even if its just going for a walk… you never know what you might find during that walk…

The words “to Be” IS the reasoning of living…

No comments: