Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What lies under these eyes?:

Anger: Because this family has gone through enough!

Frustrated: With my body and with the situation at hand.

Pain: all through my body, not to mention my heart is sinking.

Grieving: over my loved ones… and food.

Anxious: to know what is going on and when?

Sad: for my family to have to go through this.

Fear: of leaving my baby boy… I will not be there in person.

Acceptance: of my fate.

Weak:
my body and my soul.

Exhausted: from everything.

Clarity: of living.

Lonely: No one can help, even if they wanted to…

Cold: my body is always cold.

Waiting: for the answer… for the “call”.

Preparing: for the last breath.

Crying: over my family.

Romancing: of what I have done through out my life…

Independence wasting: can barely walk.

Already missing my loved ones

An argument with God.

No comments: