Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Pulmonary Test…and Cane

I went to my pulmonary test yesterday with my mom… The women that I see every time I go for this test is 27… we have gotten use to each other… to the point where she can tell me that I did ‘crappy” on my test… she also told me that the puffer has no affect on me… we did three test without the puffer and then three test with the puffer… she was also concerned on my hart rate… since it was back and forth at 84-85… she said that isn’t right… she said for my age group it should be at 96-100… she seen my nails and told me that my nails are showing very little oxygen is going through my body…

I was getting use to my cane yesterday as well… I got to the point where I was able to clean a little of the apartment… with one hand mind you … but I was still able to do it… I have gotten to the point as well to say “Fuck you” to my condition… and refuse to be bed ridden… I want to help out as much as possible for Donavan … it’s not fair for him to be having to do all of the cleaning by himself…

I had totally forgot to go see my dumb Dr. yesterday for the appointment for Dr. Bard… and no they still haven’t called to tell me when my appointment is… MF’S!

OMG! Guess what!? I actually had a hunger pain last night at around 8 pm… Donavan made me some bun pizza… unfortunately I was full after 4 bites… but I was determined to at least eat one of the buns… I was disappointed in my body… it’s like it’s playing games with me… stupid body!

Speaking of stupid body… every night this past week I have asked Donavan to lop off my legs… he of course will not… lol… its just the pain is sooo horrific… and by 10 pm they are numb as well as my arms… I feel heavy and feel like I can’t lift them… so I get frustrated…

No comments: