Sunday, January 18, 2009

The mindset:

I heard a friend say “I took one step forward and two steps back”.

When I heard that I knew she hasn’t been listening; to any of her self teachings.

I said to her… “Any steps back is purely a mind set, take the steps away, what do you have? No wheres? Or the place you are supposed to be?”

Another quote I heard from someone very special to me was in a nut shell… “My life is complete when I hear my children’s voice, or see their faces.”

This quote in a nut shell got me thinking more about “the completion of life.”

I personally thought of life in general, no matter how old you are 1yrs of age to 100 yrs of age, there will always be something to learn in each day of living… however, this is also my own mindset. One’s own life and mindset is different then the next. Therefore one’s own completion of life is different then the next.

The mindset is all in how you perceive the way of living.

No comments: