Thursday, January 29, 2009

What’s going on?

I want to know what is going on with me…
I want the answers… but I guess I am going to have to learn … patients…

I have the cane… but I am of course worried on what I am going to be looking like… an old lady… I am only 25 years of age…

I have noticed that my bones in my legs hurt more at night… it feels like it’s a gradual hurt through out the day… so when its time to sleep out the night… my legs by then are throbbing…

I tried eating yesterday… didn’t really work… I threw up anything that I eat … I can hold liquids down though… thank god…

My dr. told me not to take “Stress” for an answer when I go see this other Dr. I wonder if this Dr. always says stress when he doesn’t know what it is…

I don’t want to go to the funeral home tour today with my class… but I will… when we get to the coffin part…I am stepping out to have a smoke…I refuse to see another baby coffin!

No comments: